Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grand Theft?

Steve Jobs said, "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong.  I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product.  I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this."  Because, you know, Apple invented the touch screen.  And the smartphone, too... unless you metnion the Kyocera 7135, the Palm Treo 600, or the Blackberry 7230, just to name a few (I know these aren't considered "smartphones" by today's standards, but they were pretty sweet back in the day).  Oh, and never mind that iOS5 blatantly stole Android's notification bar... that's not "grand theft" (another way Jobs described Android).  If anyone else steals something, it's called stealing, but if Apple steals something, it becomes "innovation". 

No comments:

Post a Comment